The Arkansas Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Association (AOCA) represents off-highway vehicle (OHV) interests in Arkansas and works on recreation issues in cooperation with land managers, legislators and educators to conserve, expand, enhance and protect responsible OHV recreation opportunities.
- Develop working relationships with land managers to improve and protect OHV recreational access within Arkansas.
- Organize and build unity between OHV interests.
- Promote communication with community officials on interests and concerns of the motorized OHV community.
- Establish working relationships with local, state, federal, and private land managers to promote communication and cooperation.
- Communicate to individual OHV enthusiasts the importance and benefits of joining an OHV organization.
- Establish a website and print materials to promote communication and interaction with all OHV organizations and enthusiasts.
- Educate the public, clubs, organizations, governmental bodies, OHV enthusiasts, and businesses regarding motorized OHV safety, ethics and environmental issues.
- Promote responsible riding ethics among enthusiasts through educational programs, materials and by example.